Medal of Honor Keyset for Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Medal of Honor Keyset for Keyboard
$13.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Just in time for that game that’s 2-3 years old. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fine game though.

Was there BOC for this Woot Off?

This is the 2nd or 3rd time today for this keyboard!

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Limited-Edition-Keyset-Keyboard-Medal/dp/B0044DJYXS

$20 on amazon.

Hurry up! I’ve got 26 minutes of free shipping left.

The keyboard to go with this keyset was on sale for $17.99 today at 1saleaday, but it looks like that ended about 30 minutes ago. I’m sure somebody else out there has it pretty cheap too.

No. The first time it was the keyboard with this keyset. This time it’s just the keyset, there’s no keyboard included.

You have to have the keyboard to use this…its only the side pad! I just almost bought one, and I seen its a trap. For me anyway -_-

I never saw one… I think they are a figment of our past imaginations…

Woot, you kill me.

For the last 4 or 5 items i have asked, quite politely, for some monkeys.

First, i thought i accidentally spelled the request wrong.

Next, i thought i wasn’t clear. Then, you got mixed up.

Now you have posted:

MedalofhONorKEYSet . . .

which spells: MONKEYS!!!

Well played, woot! Well played!

This almost looks like it could make waffles.

Now, can i have my monkeys???

I have used this very product to test the various colored kitchen knives I have not bought from woot.

This keyset is easily chopped and minced, but is difficult to slice.

Also backspace is a reach.

^ Yeah, that! ^ (Except 15 mins now…)

I hope this will be a 2 day woot-off… please!

Maybe?

Is nobody going to mention that a new Medal of Honor game was released today? Oh, I guess I just did. :stuck_out_tongue:

This would go great with my foldable desktop gaming rig, my foldable monitor, and my foldable mouse! Finally I can complete my collection of foldable computing items!