Mediocre 4x15 Binoculars - 2 Pack

Would get my vote…if I didn’t need them :frowning:

can’t get any worse than this! haha. but actually i have a Vivitar 35mm camera and it works fine. It’s not a bad brand.

I won a pair of these in a raffle…Woot is most definitly not overstatting their potential. We go from super expensive to ultra cheap.

Almost pulled the trigger… 4X? haha! but for the kids? maybe… $10 for two… maybe for the kids… question is will it be here in the AM…

PS - not worst w00t - not by a mile - the froggy kb and mouse…

And they come with a CASE? That’s TWO CASES IN ALL, in addition to the binoculars? I can’t resist!

not worth it - saw these today at goodwill - for like $4 - not even worth that…

they did not “align” properly and all you saw were 2 overlapping images…

bad woot…

Omg… you have to know how bad it is when the logo with said product nominates it as a candidate for worst wood ever… does Woot not want these to sell? That’s like slamming the thing you want people to buy.

At least they have the same warranty as the $3K projector from last night! :slight_smile:

how are there already this many comments???//

I would like to thank woot for its cander in the description, and condem them for offering it.

night wooty mcwooters

I saw these at a store a few days ago… It was a $1 store and they were on sale… Bad woot

WHAT A DEAL? NOT!!!1
Yes, this may be the worst woot ever, up there with that NASCAR CRAP! I thought I would buy a pair, then I said, hey $5 would buy me a Latte at Starbucks, and the other $5 I can splurge and buy a muffin, with some change to spare as a tip!
Do yourself a favor and avoid this crap! I got a pair with a Landrover promotion, they are the exact same and yes they SUCK! I gave them to my 4 year old nephew, and my sister slapped him because he said they SUCK! I almost called 800 FLA CARE! But remembered that he took $5 out of my wallet, the punk had it coming!
Yes, a 4 years agrees with woot Texas, they suck, but it is only $10.

Hrmm. I don’t think this deserves worst woot ever. Great price and it’s a rather common item. Besides I don’t think you can mess up binoculars.
What I’m saying is; They’re no bright pink salad shooting light-up teflon covered gorrilla attracting with matching key chain refurbished dvd player.

I’m in. For $10. they will be great for hunting. Thanks WooT

If anything, at least we can’t say Woot ain’t honest.

So, if I take the two pair and line 'em up, I’ll get, like, 16x magnification…right?

They may be bad, but they already outsold yesterday.

I think this would be great for kids. Maybe stocking stuffer

What does 4x15 mean??? And 4 times the size of the naked eye; Is that with 20/20 vision?? :slight_smile: Really, what does the 4x15 mean?? Thanks!

product haiku:

cool carrying case
what will wander within it?
bad binoculars!

LOL! Exactly what I thought… except I bought 3 sets (for 6 pairs) for $19.97… Kids stocking stuffers or just throw-away toys for when we go camping.

Thanks woot, for the cheap crap!