Mediocre Eye-Q 3.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

Welcome to the Mediocre Eye-Q 3.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom topic page for Thursday, May 12th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Still WOOTERRIFIC!!! ™ :wink:

That was a heck of a deal… nice to see affordable and nice items.

Best Price on Froogle - $108 + shipping

Let’s hear it for mediocrity!!! :wink:

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

Mediocre 3.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical
Because second-rate cameras need love too
$69.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Let’s reconsider the concept of mediocrity. Maybe you’ve never heard of Rutherford B. Hayes, but he was more president than you’ll ever be. The Chicago Cubs continue to sell thousands of season tickets every season, despite posting only eight winning records in the last 25 years. Face was a pretty ineffective member of the A-Team, but at least he got to ride in the van.

So it goes with this terminally underwhelming digital camera. It is utterly mediocre in every particular, except the extent of its own mediocrity. You can point it at something and wind up with a viewable JPG, but that’s really about it. We’re talking one seriously pedestrian, middling, passable, undistinguished, prosaic, two-bit, penny-ante, entry-level piece of technology here, folks.

And yet, some of you will buy it, just like those Hayes voters and those Cubs fans. Because sometimes, good enough is good enough.

Features:
Condition: New, Retail
1 year manufacturer’s warranty
3.1 MP digital camera with CCD sensor
1.5-inch TFT color LCD display
16 MB internal memory with SD card slot
4x digital zoom and 3x optical zoom with video clip capability
Macro mode, continuous shooting mode
AVI movie mode at 30 fps
6 preset scenes
Optical Viewfinder
Battery: 2 AA
Max. Resolution: 2048×1536
Built-in Flash
Tripod Mount
Max. Shutter Speed: 4 seconds
Min. Shutter Speed: 1/1000 second
Manual White Balance
ISO: 100-400
PC and Mac Compatible

woot

Hey, you can’t fault Woot’s honesty…in this case, you get what you pay for. Still, good enough for some.

Mac Daddy, I’ll bring you some cheese to go with it.-1

ANOTHER great item from overstock.com… now where’s that damn barfing emoticon?

?5650?

Thanks, NJoseph, we can have a party!

Whiner’s List

richiers - 1
thejohnnyv - 1
spsmartguy - 1
stevecrapz - 1
rugby4me - 1
Raveekiran - 2
MikeF - 1
kentliu - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

good woot.

hum… i’d rather have a quality camera than waste money… like i did with that vivitar… bad woot…

hum… first page… guess thats pretty woot…

:evil: :evil:

This Woot kinda blows!

In for 3 since I didnt get anything for the last three dayz.

how long do the batteries last in this thing?

www.gtfbtw.com

No, this doesn’t blow. If it were the Millard Fillmore of cameras that would blow. Don’t even get me started on the MALLARD Fillmore of cameras… jeez.

first page… Come on woot! I already have my boating/fishing/construction/bar/sports digi.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good Night Wooters…

I got my “mediocre” camera when they did the lexmark/cam combo thing.
I love it!
It’s only 2 Mega Pixels and it works great enough for me.
I’ve got all sorts of pics out of it that work great.
(I know, it’s late and I cant speel worth beens)
cya all tomorrow, fellow wooters and wootette’s

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: [color=blue:278ae5182b][/color][size=24:278ae5182b][/size:278ae5182b] :cry: :cry: :cry: OG[size=24:278ae5182b][/size:278ae5182b]

Wow! I have to admit that I’ve never seen the word “abysmal” in a CNET review before. That’s impressive. I’ll pass

to think i just bought a Canon a400 instead of this… HMPH…

I worked at CompUSA for 5 years…Concord cameras are the biggest pieces of [size=18:c65e09afbc]crap [/size:c65e09afbc]in the world…plastic lens, no battery life, it doesn’t get much worse than this.

[size=24:c65e09afbc]SO MUCH CRAP IN THE CONCORD BAG!!![/size:c65e09afbc] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For $69.99, you gotta admit that its a decent deal. I mean, 3x optical zoom? The Oregon Scientific that Operah raved about last december was $120, only 2 megapixel, and no optical zoom. Everyone and their mom bought that one, sold out all over the country. I’d take this over that…