Mediocre Plug-In Odor Eliminator – 2 Pack

“Warranty: 1 year”
I’ll buy this just because I know I’ll be able to return it!

fubreez is cheaper

Long first day of work, but here I am anyway…ready and willing to WOOT!

Froogle Link $15.00 Minimum

Yahoo! Shopping Link $19.88 Minimum

Shopzilla Link $20 Minimum

Amazon Review Link

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Mediocre Plug-In Odor Eliminator – 2 Pack
$9.99+ $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 2 Hamilton Beach TrueAir Plug-In Air Cleaners - 04250

No I enjoy my stink … kinda like that new play-doh perfume

Am I the first to say worst woot ever? Probably not… Anyways at least they got the “mediocre” part right.

this would be great for mounting on the bottom of my couch, to catch all the farts

I guess if you have a small, and stinky, bathroom, these might work. But to really freshen air you need a much larger unit.

But at this price, it’ll sell out. The rule of 14.99 again.

Scary Personals

Could have sworn those were speakers at first. I almost complained about how crappy looking they were at first too.

What was with funky sold out speakers from 5-14? Was it just me?

Usually at least woot talks up the product today it starts off mediocre?! ok not tonight then

This is a great woot…FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Here comes my useful links… but i don’t get it. why woot? why?

Shopzilla Link

BizRate Link

And here’s a link to something that’s actually cool, since this is a highly boring woot… World Cup Jerseys… starting June 9th, everyone on this message board will fall in love with the world cup because my love will seep through your fingertips as you type about woots and other nonsense. Let’s get excited please. This is the greatest sporting even of all time. GO U.S.A!!!.. (and England, just cuz Beckam’s so gorgeous).

In the imortal words of William Shatner, Captain Kirk, “Ahhh…Woot…You sicken me.”

At least w00t is honest about the quality of the thing?

Yes, this is the worst WOOT ever!

Odor specific filters designed to remove tobacco, diaper or pet odors (sold separately)

WHAT!!!

I don’t want all of those odors gone at the same time?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q="Hamilton+Beach+TrueAir+Plug-In"&hl=en&btnG=Search+Froogle