Medlock Ames Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical - 6 Pack

Mmm - bet this would be good with the salami & toffee.

So SO tempting. I saw these a month or two ago and was tempted to buy then.

Some wine for the whiners.

One bottle appears to be horizontal. So is this just five vertical bottles and one horizontal? I must know.

The 2004 Cab appears to have been part of a 3 pack sold Dec 21.

Anyone buy it, and have an opinion?

Anybody who bought this the last time care to offer some tasting notes?

I think it’s just an optical illusion…when you click the image they are all vertical.

nice catch though

Medlock Ames Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical - 6 Pack
$139.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCTS:
2 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon

Channeling Cesare

Previous Woot

Previous woot

2003 Cabernet Sauvignon
2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
2005 Cabernet Sauvignon

I LOVE cab…I’m very, very tempted to get this. I wonder how much longer these can be stored, or if they’re at their peak?

2 woots in Wasshington and 1 each in California and Texas. Is this the slowest selling wine ever on woot?

Simply looking at the numbers suggests that these are very much drink sooner rather than later plays

I love cabs too, and how can I resist an opportunity to get vertical! In for 1

Its a $145 for a six pack of Alex. Val. Cab, that is probably in it’s ‘dumb’ phase.

The wines from the previous woots have probably arrived at purchasers by now, but none have chimed in with glowing reviews yet.

nevermind

High brix. Moderately high alcohol. High pH. Low TA.

Not wine for aging, according to conventional wisdom. But if it was good to begin with, it’s probably good now.

I bought this last time, but haven’t opened any. I’m stuck at work for at least 3 more hours, so I can’t just pop one right now. I would rather taste at least one before committing to more.

Anyone home that could taste them for you?