PRODUCTS:
2 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
3/2/11

Never heard of this one. Anyone, Bueller???

Put the scott harvey back up

with those CT comments and all the quality so far, could be a long haul on this one

Actually the Medlock is pretty darn good, and you get some vintage cabs you won’t have to age (unless of course you want to).

This isn’t a bad deal at all IMHO, but I’m not letting it sink my battleship :slight_smile:

2004, 2003 is absolutely fantastic, dry, has a lot of depth
+1

haven’t tried 2005

Yeah, but will it help me meet girls?

Some good comments from the last Woot. Summary, a good QPR!!! Oh, now to fight the urge. I am holding out hope for a Mandolina case…

YES YES YES! Bring out the Mandolina case! I have been waiting for preferably that or a Wellington mixed case… would LOVE to see Mandolina again… missed it last time and was super disappointed.

Well at the rate that this is moving, it looks like it might be the last of the woot off. With the bag of crap showing up earlier today, I would not think that we will see a day 3 of the woot off.

Man, I was hoping for some PoiZin…

So excuse my newbieness but I keep seeing vertical in the names of some of the higher prices wines (maybe just the cabs?) … what does that mean?

Thanks for helping to continue my education! :wink:

…and, of course, a visit from NightGhost.

/sigh/

It just means that it is the same varietal over multiple vintages. It allows you to taste the difference in the wine over the course of a few years.

oooooohhhhh. That makes sense. Thank you!

From our friends at Answers.com:
In a vertical tasting, different vintages of the same wine type from the same winery are tasted. This emphasizes differences between various vintages (years).
In a horizontal tasting, the wines are all from the same vintage but are from different wineries. Keeping wine variety or type and wine region the same helps emphasize differences in winery styles.

Yes please!! I definitely need some more Poizin!!! Super yummy!!

oh good ole internet… should have thought to just google it. Thanks for the input though. A vertical tasting sounds very intriguing. A horizontal tasting sounds fun… but to make it really worth it many different wineries would have to be tested… making for a very difficult morning after ;p

I sometimes enjoy doing a horizontal tasting…oh, never mind, that was only with beer.