MedPride Powder-Free Gloves, Large, 10pk

MedPride Powder-Free Gloves, Large, 10pk

Do we know more about these - like will they be current vs 2015 as photo
the amazon listing has over 11k reviews - this has 4?

I purchased the vinyl before this whole scare and they are really nice but run very small and now they went from $34 before scare to $70something.

Received this today after ordering what I thought was a 10-pack of boxes of 100 gloves each. As one would expect it to be based off the description, price, and URL. Paid ~$90 with expedited shipping.

I got a single box of 100 gloves.

Definitely write to Woot’s customer service about it. It does say it should be a 10-pack.

#wootoops

3 Likes

Done.

1 Like

The reply from customer service:

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that the item is not as expected.

I have checked with the inventory for you, so that I could send you a replacement right away. Unfortunately, upon checking I could see that we are out of replacement right now. Due to the quick turnaround of the business, the inventory gets depleted quickly and we have to completely rely upon the inventory to make a replacement. I hope you understand my limitation in this.

In this case, to help you best, we have the following options:

1. If you’d like to keep the item, we can issue a partial refund of $10.

2. If the partial refund is not viable, you may return the item for a full refund. You’ll not be charged for the return shipping.

Please reply to this email to let us know which option you prefer.

I realize that, asking you to contact us again would be disappointing; however, we really feel that this is the best way to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for understanding and we appreciate your patience.

Hope to hear from you soon.
We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
Best regards,
REDACTED
Woot.com

Ten bucks? Really? That’s… underwhelming. You might try writing again if you want to keep what you’ve received and want more of a refund since ten bucks won’t exactly cover what you’ve been shorted.

3 Likes

Love that new avatar.

3 Likes

Ordered this deal- which as described in the header 10pk= 10 packs (boxes) of 100 gloves ea. I received a very large box containing 1 box of 100 count gloves. 10pack should be a case count. Looks like others have experienced this problem as well. Woot- did you forget how to count???

I expect you to fulfill the order or issue a full refund. And for my trouble- since I should not go out to the post office, UPS, or fed ex to drop off this return, I will keep the (1) box of gloves on you.

1 Like

Hello there. I’m sorry for the shipping error. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support. .

1 Like

Holy shit! You’re back!! How was that vacation???

Very confining. :\

3 Likes

I’m still pissed about getting one box, and only being offered $10 as a refund if I wanted to keep it. Our office manager sent it back to get the refund, but needless to say, this was pretty bad case of false advertising and price gouging.

This is an item that we pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have eyes on the item. Amazon warehouses have a bad habit of braking up packs. We usually do checks in a couple warehouses before selling multipacks. Not sure if these came from another warehouse or if the check was missed.

Again, apologies. It was not intentional.

I just received my order. There was one pack inside instead of 10 packs - I have emailed customer service. Ugh!

Price gouging at its peak! This is shameful. And a $10 credit??? How about a FULL REFUND? These supplies are necessary to keep families safe yet Woot wants us Wooters (many of whom have compromised immune systems themselves) to go out to make the return?

I am not only saddened by the inaccurate product description but by Woot’s poor customer service in following up on this.

Make it right, Woot. We, your customer base, should not put ourselves at risk for your mistakes. We are living in difficult times, do not make it harder for us.

Has Woot shut down customer service? The site will not let me ask a question about the order. it will only let me start a return!

Come on, Woot. Get it together.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problems. The desktop site is experiencing issues but the support form in the app is working.

Hey all! We’re aware that some of you are not getting the 10 boxes as stated. A couple of you got the wrong amount of refund. We’re working on that as well.

Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support. .