MedPride Powder-Free Gloves, Large

MedPride Powder-Free Gloves, Large

1 Like

HURRY, HURRY BUY BUY! BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!

I literally set an alarm on my phone, since I missed these during the wootoff.

2 Likes

Here comes the stampede (thank you for offering gloves Woot)

2 Likes

I literally did the same thing hahaha!

2 Likes

I would tag my woot friends who need these, but I don’t know who does. @pepper114 @peaceetc @Froodyfrog @StefanMakaSL1MSTEF @Williamdavi @bsmith1 @mydearWootson @bchlor4evr @mtn3pitt @daveinwarshington

3 Likes

Thank you! I bought a box. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks for the offering its almost as good as today’s paw paw ointment. They actually would go great together if one has hemroids. Gloves to protect your paw paws as you apply the Australian ointment to the butox.

2 Likes

Wish they were Medium, but still bought since it’s a great price!! Woot!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Papaw Ointment - a lot of reviewers said it is basically overpriced Vaseline with a faintly fruity smell.
Have you actually tried it?

1 Like

Obviously I’m much more excited about these than most. I blame the adhd. But I also was used to buying these for around $10-12 or my bf buying the double packs at Costco. Now they are hard to find and run $18-$34 for a box. I use them when cleaning, working with animals, diaper changes, mixing chemicals and so on.

Thank you Woot!

1 Like

Sold out while in the cart. Most people bought 3…

Thanks for the tag…fortunately I was able to pick up 2 boxes during the Woot Off for $3.99 each

2 Likes

I know all deals are based on ”before sold out, ” but how can someone post a product that sold out last 6 hours ago, but now someone just purchased the offer?

What? They were all bought at midnight CT.

Nothing good happens after midnight!

1 Like

I was unwillingly awake but I didn’t need any gloves.

1 Like

My wife actually buys these, but, I was off in another world at that time. I can’t stay up late… My farmer ancestry and what-not.

1 Like

I use gloves when I make soap but I’ve got enough for a few more batches. I can use those big yellow kitchen gloves if I have to. I feel bad buying this stuff with the current situation.

I wanted to be asleep but I forgot and ordered a medium coke with my spicy chicken and the caffeine kept me awake. When did a medium turn into what used to be a supersize? A large probably wouldn’t fit through the window.

I’m plenty sleepy now though.

2 Likes

I can drink a mocha-coca-crapa-cuppa-grande with extra whipped cream and still fall right to sleep if it is after 10PM. HOWEVER, after six to eight hours of sleep I will be awake and ready to run a marathon!

2 Likes

Sometimes I can do that. I’m trying to get back into my routine. With all the working from home followed by on and off furlough weeks my body thinks it’s ok to stay up at night because we can wait until daylight to get up. Ugh no. I get up at 4:30 and it’s awful.

1 Like