Meeker Kiss Ridge Cabernet-Your Choice

U Snooze, U Lose!..2005 gone already!

ya bummer, jumped on the 2004 & 2006,

Got the 2004 & 2006 as well, I’m just glad I bought 6 bottles of the 2005 back in August. Thanks, Woot!

Just jumped in again for the 2004. Best price anywhere else is $75 a bottle…Thanks Lucas!

Noooo… Bummed.

Darn…Missed the 2005.

Can Lucas compare/contrast vintages?

I enjoyed the 2004. Medium bodied for a Napa Cab but very nice.

I’d hate to miss this!!

Went in for the '04. Will trade a bottle for a bottle of the '06 if there are any Lansing, MI, area wooters interested. PM me.

Completed the vertical with the '06. This is a killer week… Can we get the Orange wine up and done with already so that I can try to get back on my SIWBM.

No shipping to Tennessee :frowning:

Just wondering why a true vertical offering would not have been better, knowing the 2005 would have likely sold out early (as it did)?

No wine for me today…

I jumped on the 05 last night. After the SH yesterday my cc is feeling the pain.

Can’t wait to try the Meeker - which brings me to my question - any views on the drinking window?

Edit: now looking at link to prior offer and added a set of the chard on woot plus for the wife

From Lucas on the 05 - "15 might be stretching it, but wouldn’t surprise me either. I really don’t think 10 would be a problem. 8-10 is probably the prime though. "

Given the limited number of 2005 bottles there would have been an equally limited number of true verticals.

At least this way anyone interested in the other vintages still has a chance.

Likely not enough 2005 and much more of the 2006 followed by the 2004!

Looks like just 2006 left!

Ya, 2 days in a row. A wine novice doesn’t have a chance.

I’m glad Kroger runs boxes on sale so I have something to drink. :slight_smile:

I remember these. Last time with the '05’s, after the sellout, Lucas offered the '06’s direct; score!

Still have a 1/2 case each of all three in the cellar. Yum, can’t wait.

Thank you Lucas!
And thanks to WD for another offer I could refuse this time because I couldn’t earlier.

Folks, new wooters, either stay up or get up early. There are autobuy offerings that don’t last because long time hoarders gobble 'em up early. We have learned, learn from us. Two days in a row mill was first sucker. He’s in Florida; should tell you something.

Ok, that’s it. In for 3 '06. Sounds like it could use a little time but that’s cool. I just can’t stand on the sideline looking like an indecisive dork drinking from a box. :slight_smile:

And thanks rjquillin for the advice. I’m usually up when it rolls to the next offering and noticed mill. I’ll need to get familiar with who all likes what and watch what they buy. I’m really kicking myself after yesterday.

SOLD OUT…Nooooo! X

Two early sellouts in a row. Congrats to the WW team and all of us lucky winos.

Hey everybody!

Um, that was fast. I didn’t expect it to be gone so quickly.

The reason we opened up some very limited 04 and 05 allotments was because we had so few 06 left from what was a small vintage.

As I said in the Voicemail, the 06 is the mellowest of the three, and also perhaps the most elegant and well-integrated. I think you’ll like it a lot.

More than happy to answer any other questions, sorry I wasn’t here for the actual sale part!

Thanks for your support. It means a lot to a family business.

Lucas