CT link above

Winery website
Kiss Ridge website

Facebook
Twitter
Yelp

Mmmmmm sounds tasty!

someone buy 1 and invite me over =P

I want this. Really bad. Anyone around Boulder care to share?

Seeing this price per bottle elsewhere online. SO debating this one, anyone tried it?

This would probably be excellent now, a year from now, and 2 years from now. Probably more than that…

This might be my first “Black Tie” buy!

Is there any relation to this wine… 2004 TNT Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Kiss Ridge

A CT user by the name Richard Jennings gave that one a friendly rating, and it looks like a mighty similar wine to this offer.

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: jmdavidson
Speed to first woot: 11m 15.800s
Last wooter to woot: jmdavidson

OK, I got it rolling. Anyone else want to jump in? Does this qualify me for lab ratting?

Illinois is lighting it up!

Cheers to a fellow Coloradan - Douglas County here, so sadly a bit too far from Boulder to share :frowning:

What is a “Black Tie Buy” exactly?

Look in the lower left corner of the item pic. There’s a monkey in a black tie!

It’s the same. See here.

From the Kiss Ridge website:

2004 Cabernet Sauvignon

Winemaker’s Notes : This wine is extraordinary and promises to age brilliantly. It has a huge nose of big spice and black currant and dark cherries. On the palate, these elements carry forward along with plum, coffee and earth, all surrounded by toasty, French oak. The finish is silky and protracted. This wine is a great expression of an excellent vintage.

Winemaking : The grapes were harvested by hand on October 1, 2004. Fermentation began with 18% whole berries and lasted 12 days: then the wine went through extended post fermentation maceration for another 90 days to help soften the tannins and help create a wonderfully complex wine. The wine experienced 28 months of aging in oak: mixed new and one-year old French with a small amount of Hungarian barrels. Bottled on May 18, 2007 the wine has since been aging in the bottle, allowing the wine to rest and develop more fully.

Technical Notes:
Varietals: 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2% Cabernet Franc,
2% Merlot, 1% Petit Verdot
Alcohol: 14.5%
Production: 615 cases-mainly 750s, numbered rear labels by bottle.
Appellation: Diamond Mountain, Napa Valley
Harvest Date: October 1, 2004
Brix at Harvest: 25.3
pH: 3.61
TA: .409
Barrel Aging: 28 months in 88% French, 12% Hungarian, mixed new and one-year old oak barrels.
Bottling Dates: May 18, 2007

Wine searcher also has this for $74 to $92.

Indeed, and while I was sufficiently up to speed to make out what the snail with a rocket up his rear and the dancing pope hat meant in the past, I’m at a loss regarding the monkey in a monkey suit.

I’ll go out on a limb and guess that, much like NBC sitcoms of the '80s and '90s, this is a “very special” offering (but without the schmaltzy moral message at the end)?

hang tight, Lucas Meeker just arrived home to Sonoma County today after a vaca in Japan. He’ll pipe in as soon as he can shake some jet-lag away!

Ok, FINE woot. In for one.

This is the type of offering that I love WW for!!!

Something I’d never find on my own, that looks to be a very boutique type of offering, from a region that’s grapes are sourced from a list of wineries that reads like a who’s who of Napa Valley.

Now is this juice any good? Definitely worth a try when the best online price you can find is the same for a single bottle as it is here for three, you have to love DTC pricing!!

I’m going to predict that a big Napa Valley aged cab like this will be an easy sellout!

Nice find and indeed one and the same (although the 2005 is shown on the kissridge site), numbered bottles even :slight_smile:

I wonder if the three packs here are delivered in fancy wooden boxes as mentioned on the Kiss Ridge site?

^ Drink your mutant auzie plonk, I’m going in for two Kiss Ridge Cab three-fers!!!

Meeker Vineyards 2004 Kiss Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon, Diamond Mountain - 3 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: jmdavidson
Speed to first woot: 11m 15.800s
Last wooter to woot: bsevern

After checking the website, this is a 40% discount before shipping. Great deal considering the winery has held onto it for more than 4 years in the bottle for you.