Meet Your Derby #14 Contenders

So, what’s going to happen to the rest of the t-shirts? Are they ever going to be printed?

That’s up to Woot (if they choose to print some extras which is unlikely) or the artists who can sell it on GoodStorm, CafePress, etc. when the 60 days are up.

Blatantly awesome. Have you ever played portal? I just finished it an hour ago and beating it has made me want the shirt (despite the orange)…

geekfactor:

I am really hoping the cake shirt places in the top 3. I have never played portal and didn’t know what it was until I looked it up, but I find this shirt to be universally appealing instead of just appealing to those who have played that game.

For me, I’m always watching what I eat, and people always make fun of me for saying no to things like cake (I’m thin), and I always am preaching about reading nutrition information.

So yeah, good job taking an existing concept and using that to create something with an entirely different spin. (I agree about the parody thing as well.)

Wow, CWarrington was VERY off-base this week.

I hope Cheese comes third. But I’m OK, because I got my bizarre cake shirt.

Thanks for the votes and constructive criticism, everyone :slight_smile:

Congrats on the second place finish geekfactor!

Yes, I agree. (Except for the “I’m thin” part…) I just thought is was funny as someone for whom cake often beckons, lying to me like that… Unfortunately, I fell asleep early last night, so now I have to fork out the $15 for it tonight… <sigh>

Edit: Wait… Fork? Cake? Get it? <groan>

Sugar Crash by a country mile. Way To GO! Brilliant!

Final tallies according to the “official” Woot standings were:

Scurvy: 610
Cake: 531
Sugar: 505
Cheese: 488

As expected, Scurvy was the runaway hit. The other three were very close to each other in the end, however. Fifth place was a long ways off at 425.

waaaah. I still want some cheese. <sniff>

Given that the sugar crash sold out within, what 2 hours? And how close the cheese was to it in votes, I feel safe in predicting it would sell out faster than that wagon boy thing. Offer it please?

testing out sig…

Me = noob

I am having a pouting fit.

How can I get the Sugar Crash shirt?
I missed the derby and the sale thingy.

But I reeeeeeeeally want one.

Any hope?
Or am I SOL?
[sad puppy eyes]