Meme Machine

Had to get one.

bah, that doesnt matter…

just edit wikipedia to have his version of the truth. all will be fine

See, the science of explanation + fuzzy ears (all cats have fuzzy ears, even non grammatical falling, LOL ones)…you can have both ; )

how ironic would it have been if 1337 had voted? LOL

Crap now I gotta buy this shirt. So much for money.

When I see people wearing it does that mean I should say, “Oh, that’s so ten dollars ago?”

Awesomeness! “The Internet (c) A. Gore 1993” alone almost makes this worth buying. In for 2. :slight_smile: It should have been 3, but my teenage brother isn’t secure enough in his nerdiness yet to wear this.

Clearly these are not the blueprints for teh Internets. The real blueprints depict a series of tubes.

This is far too much for my puny mind to comprehend. That doesn’t change the brilliance of this shirt.

PLEASE tell me this shirt was meant to coincide with ROFLCon, which is going on RIGHT now: http://roflcon.org/

So what your saying is they watched a lot of Tom and Jerry cartoons?

What? No tl/dr?

admittedly, while i was racing to pick up last night’s shirt, i come in late tonight to keep my wallet in check. this is a good design that won’t make it a week in the reckoning. i know now that one of my two hopefuls for this weekend is gone, i can only hope that sunday bring forth a lightweight rainbow or a vampire know-how chart so that I can give Woot more money.

love the ‘oh hai’ loL!

As much as I like this shirt has anyone at Woot ever thought about having a special Derby shirt for Kentucky Derby Day ???

Its been a while since I have purchased a shirt, this one did it for me.

<3 internet

I knew this would be a big success the second I saw it in the derby. The design is so spot on Rube Goldberg would be spinning in his grave (assisted by a series of pulleys and mice).

Flawless victory, ste7enl. :slight_smile:

Bah, I’m tired of grievously misquoted political statements. Gore didn’t claim he invented anything, he said he was “instrumental” in the creation of the Internet, which basically means “helpful.” Likewise, Sarah Palin didn’t claim she could see Russia from her house, she said parts of Russia are visible from parts of Alaska (islands, basically).

This shirt is all right, but it’s more interesting as a classic Rube Goldberg machine than as an analogy for the Internet.

Perhaps we could satisfy all camps with a depiction of Al Gore in a hardhat, delivering a series of tubes on a flatbed truck.

Side Note: Super Mario’s Mushroom Kingdom is a series of tubes. Does that mean it is part of the Internet?

I loved that game, but I think perhaps i owned a sequel, because it wasn’t DOS.

Because everyone cares about what I have to think, because I’m a special and unique rose in bloom:

It’s too groan-inducing to ever wear, IMO.

Good work, still, hope everyone who buys it likes it, and hope the artist gets some moolah.

edit: woot should have produced 1337 of these instead of 1500. You know it’s true.