Memorex 12' High Speed HDMI Cable - 2 Pack

Product Website

I have a mess of these already, but it’s a really good buy. In for 3.

Why anyone would pay $50+ for an HDMI cable at a brick-and-mortar store is beyond me.

I bought 3 of the Philips bendable head cables off Sellout last week, but damned if I ain’t tempted to get these too.

“No HDMI kills it.”

Does this carry audio?

Yeah, just in case you missed that argument…I mean conversation, check it out.

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/7e6cc7b9-769e-4062-b7fa-d9339eb8fe30/philips-6-high-speed-hdmi-cable-w-swivel-connectors

If you don’t care, try www.pimfg.com or www.monoprice.com

What specification are these? I didn’t see any mention of HDMI 1.4b, so I assume they’re not.

12’ Black HDMI Cables from Monoprice are $5.12 normally or $4.92 each if you buy at least 2.

Last time I bought HDMI cables from here, the first one I opened had faulty wiring straight out of the packaging. Thanks, woot!

Two cables, 12 feet each for under $10. Or you could go to Best Buy and pick up two Monster Cable HDMI cables if you have an extra $63 in your wallet you don’t need.

Fair deal - and it bears repeating that a digital signal is a digital signal (for all intents and purposes), so these will work just as well as anything which costs exponentially more.

Great price, in for 3! Don’t need one today but will when I soon upgrade additional TV’s and computer monitors at home and work.

I am currently looking at two unused HDMI cables. So why in the name of heck am I considering buying six more?

Thanks Woot. You’re like a curable disease that I constantly refuse the antidote for. And then roll around in a pile of you to get worse. And this no longer makes any sense. I had a long day; leave me alone. Stop! Fine, now I’m not going to buy you’re stupid cables. Oh, who am I kidding, I can’t stay mad. Come here…

from the very bottom:

(2) Memorex 32020020304 v1.4 12ft. HDMI Cable

so you’re right, not 1.4b, just 1.4

In the box:

* (2) Memorex 32020020304 v1.4 12ft. HDMI Cable

Notice the v1.4…

• Shipping (no less than $6?)

At the bottom, under ‘in the box’ it says v1.4, I’m assuming they mean its HDMI 1.4, but I’m not certain.

All HDMI Cables carry audio.

Yes.