Memorex 3’ High Speed HDMI Cable

Agreed, but still, I’m in for 3.

I’m holding out for the low speed cable.

Short connection cables, regardless of whether they’re HDMI, Ethernet, USB or power, are essential to effective and neat, organized cable management.

In for 3.

This is surprisingly cheaper than Monoprice.com – which is unheard of for cables. And buying less than 3 is crazy talk.

Picked one up to replace the cheap Comcast cable. FU Cumcast!

Same.

How many bags of crap can one but at a time. Never got one, just curious?

thanks for the tip!! I’ll check it out.

just bought 3 tvs now 3 hdmi cables…what a good day!

THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v3.0

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better crap just because things are different this time. Crap is crap.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

IF you can choose a quantity, you can choose up to 3.

Normally (at least recently), the item is preconfigured so you are buying three to save time in the purchasing process.

Besides, who really wants to buy only one?

When these cables were first introduced long ago, I believe I spent close to $100 to get one. All these years later and I’m still rather upset about that. I’ll be OK, but thanks for drudging up a painful memory, Woot.

Thanks, thou shalt get a bag of crap TODAY!!!

Since we appear to be killing dead clowns, here, what’s everyone’s favorite type of music?

I’ve been on a bit of a symphonic rock kick as of late (a lot of Within Temptation), but when the mood strikes me I’ll turn on anything from Dragonforce to Les Miserables.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-dedicates-a-song-to-the-ladies.jpg

In for one haha, doin my part…

Buy Three!

Notice that one end of teh cable is sharply in focus, while the other is slightly out of focus. I need both ends to be in focus. Pass.

High speed, hi shmead. Whoever pays extra for an HDMI cable because it claims it’s high speed is ignorant. HDMI cables are DIGITAL not analog. There is no such thing as speed in a digital signal. The speed of light is the speed of light.

I remember when HDMI cables were like $20 for 3’

In for tres.