Memorex 6-foot HDMI Cable

I would call it less likely. I have many old RCA cables (well had, mostly trashed) because every time I got a replaced an old gadget with a new one I’d get another set of RCA Cables. Most devices don’t come with HDMI Cables, so I don’t see having the same issue, or at least not as bad. I usually like to keep 1-2 spares of everything in my just-in-case box though. More likely for me would be component cables going that route, as many devices come with a set and I’m not connecting anything that way.

Bought 3.

WooHoo!! More HDMI cables! In for 3 to add to my collection of 25…I think, lol

Bingo. Monoprice cables aren’t higher quality, they’re identical quality… With a very stiff net jacket that makes them exceptionally difficult to use for short applications, which means I’m in for 3, one of which will go from my video card to the monitor I got at the kick-off of the woot-off. :slight_smile:

D@@M YOU

Guess I’m still too bummed out after missing Woot’s bag of stuff that I just don’t feel like clicking on the golden “I Want One” image.

Although, Woot has been good to me & I’ve been very fortunate to get many good high speed HDMI cables in varying lengths by buying from Woot.

In for three. If all you need is 6 foot this is a good deal. If these were 20 footers, someone would find a reason to complain they were too long. Geesh

DO NOT BUY! Blurry cables, AHH!

:wink:

Just for your information, 99% of the HDMI cables are made in China, Japan and elsewhere overseas. Most of the time in the same factory manufacturing the same cable for different brand names!

For the bag deal, I actually got through the queue but when I went to order, our work’s Bluecoat kicked in and gave a bad SSL cert error. Missed out :frowning:

Garbage… I’m done with this poor excuse for a WootOff. That makes 3 out of the last 4 that I have not bought a single thing. I won’t blame it on Amazon because to be honest, Woot was already going downhill when they “sold out to the man”.

However, I’m sure that selling crappier products at reduced savings increased their bottom line and made them more attractive to potential suitors so good for you, Woot!

Actually not cheaper at monoprice for once.

well if longer is better LOL I am ok with good enuf bought 2 to amortize the shipping cost LOL

Not only that, the devices that are HD and should come with an HDMI cable come with…another RCA cable!

WOOT must have a warehouse of monkeys making HDMI cables. I’ve got every length…unless they offer one @ 7 feet 3.6843 inches long.

I don’t know, man, this seems kind of cheap. I’d feel more comfortable with a $50 MONSTER brand HDMI cable.

Oh man I hope not. I’ve got a 1x1.5x3 box stuffed full of cables - RCA, coax, power, crossover, patch - I even found what I thought was a DVI, but the gender was wrong on one end. I think it was an extension for a PS/2 mouse cable.

Nah, there’s one at Bestbuy for $2200, you should get that one.

lol.

monoprice - do yourself a favor

Where are the sansas!!! I need I clip+