Memory Foam Pebble Mat - 2 Sizes

Am I losing my mind because I see 10 different photos of colored mats but only 8 colors to choose from. Is that correct? Thanks.

That is correct. We don’t have any of the ivory or jade colors available to sell at this time. Sorry about that!

Darn, I wanted Ivory. Thank you!

I was going to order this but will spitefully and whinily pass. I just bought the roaster and didn’t realize that I’m getting nailed for another shipping fee. Same address, within 5 minutes of each other. The crappy app is so overloaded with stuff and the cart jams up when you try to go back and look at more. Not exactly user friendly to them make customers pay twice. I’ve read that this isn’t new and now wonder how many times I paid extra.

Boo. Buh bye Woot :frowning:

Oh man, that’s a real bummer. I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the app. If you would, please send me a description of the error plus the info about your device (what kind, what operating system) and I’ll pass that along to our dev team to see if we can get this fixed. I agree with you 100% that this is not the experience we want our customers to have.