Memory Foam Pillow - Your Choice

We believe in our product and you will be getting a quality product.

There are many reviews on these pillows as well as our other items on site that show as much.

If you have any issues with your order you can message me and we will take care of it.

$30 for a pillow is a lot of pampering but if it helps you sleep better, very well deserved pampering. I used to need three pillows to sleep, snored loudly and felt tired every morning. I got a foam pillow about nine years ago for a crazy high $23 and felt the difference overnight. One pillow is all I needed since and stopped snoring too. It’s showing some wear now and I’ve started snoring more the past few years so my wife got me two of the cheaper veriety foam contour pillows. Not the same, couldn’t even sleep well so I went back to the old one.

In for one contour gel. If the quality is good, and I’m betting Woot won’t let me down, money well spent. Also note we have a King sized bed. May look out of place but any larger and it’ll just be heavier. I have no problem moving the little 22" pillow when I have to turn over.

I’m pretty sure bought the classic foam pillow last time it was on sale and here are my thoughts:

• It is VERY firm. I am a side sleeper and it is actually somewhat uncomfortable on my ears.
  • It is quite tall. If you are a slender person (like me), your head might be resting at an uncomfortable angle.
  • Amazingly hefty, so you don’t have to worry about it sliding away on you unless you have slippery pillow cases.
  • Feels quite well-built. I don’t use it that often, but I can’t imagine it falling apart any time soon.

I received my pillow purchase today and this is anything but firm. There is no way this could be 3.5lb density as I own a 3.5lb desity bed topper which is firm. It offers little support(not much better than poly fiber fill) and is very light. I think the manufacturer has misrepresented the product or shipped the wrong item.

Supposedly, mine shipped last Thursday but there is still no tracking info beyond “Shipment information sent to FedEx” and Estimated Delivery is “N/A”

Has anybody received one when the tracking info is missing?

• 3/13/2014 - Thursday 10:11 pm

Left FedEx origin facility IRVING, TX

Finally got something new on the tracking. This is what it says today. Bought it on the 12th, Shipped on the 13th. Must be shipped by bicycle