Mens 2PK Long Sleeve Solid Dress Shirt

Mens 2PK Long Sleeve Solid Dress Shirt

So, what is the difference between XXX and 3X with the sizes?

No difference. Booboo. It’s corrected.

Vin Diesel, the difference is always Vin.

1 Like

Is there a size chart?

1 Like

I guess that’s a no on the size chart?

Sorry! Size chart has been added.

I feel like I got a similar product in the 2x, and they run small. Should I try a 3x?

What’s the return policy on these shirts?

See here: Woot! FAQ

Shirts’ details state “wrinkle resistant.” Is that the same as “no-iron” if the shirts are put in the dryer? (100% cotton button downs tend to wrinkle.)

Ordered these in 5XL, came actually being at least 2 sizes too small. Found a tag attached showing “slim fit”…please inform us how a 5XL could be considered a slim fit?!!

Spec says 100% cotton - shirt says 60% Cotton and 40% Polyester :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

ThunderThighs, can we get confirmation that the shirt is indeed 100% cotton …?

Uhm, gonna remove the name calling. I’ll check with our buyer.

Oh dear. I’m very sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered 3X and in no way is this a 3X the sleeves are short and its tight in the shoulders it also says slim fit …hahaha . I assume this is 3X for an asian fellow. It feels more like an X-Large. Buyer beware sizing is not correct.

Uh oh! Sorry! Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’m no tailor, but there is no way these shirts are slim fit. Not even “slim” fit. I got large because im getting a sweet beer belly, and when i put these on, i can still pull the mid section like 8 inches away from my belly button. Sleeves are perfect for me though, so ill just get these tailored.

Thank you for the feedback!