Mens 2PK or 3PK Super Stretch Chino Pants

Mens 2PK or 3PK Super Stretch Chino Pants

Do these shrink? I wear a 33" waist and ordered 34" because of the ‘slim fit’ and suggestion to order one size up. Out of the bag the pants measure 36" at the waist and are falling off of me.

• Materials: 78% Rayon, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex

Not sure how much those will shrink.

If you prefer to return, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I ordered my regular size 36/32 and the waist is perfect. The pants are stretchy, so I am glad that I didn’t order a size up for my waist, but the crotch is just a little tight. These may show whatever the male version of camel toe is. Also, there was an extra pants in my bag. Either a mistake or thank you?

They fit great for me out of the bag. However, after a wash and dry, they fit like yoga pants. Not a good look for me. I’ll try washing the other ones on cold and let them air dry to see if that helps.