Men's 4PC Tech Sherpa Jacket Bundle

Men's 4PC Tech Sherpa Jacket Bundle

Fabric composition?

3 Likes

From the features:

• Materials: Outer Fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester; Inner Fabric: 100% Polyester; Piping: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
3 Likes

What color(s) do you get? Title is 4pc, description is 2 hoodies and 2 beanies, picture is 5 different hoodie colors and 4 different beanie colors, but the selector is only for size. So many possibilities.

3 Likes

Mystery

1 Like

I guess everyone at least getting a. Green one

2 Likes

We take the hassle out of shopping. We’ll choose the colors for you.

Are all of the color options shown? I’ve received mystery deals before where the colors I’ve received were not pictured.

2 Likes

Hi There! Tech Sherpa Hoodies: 2-Pack Assorted Colors; Colors Chosen At Random; Duplicate Colors Are Possible; Customer Will Receive From The Following Colors; Black, Heather Green, Charcoal, Navy, Heather Grey - Sherpa Beanie Hats; 2-Pack Assorted Colors; Colors Are Chosen At Random; Customer Will Receive From The Following Colors; Black, Grey, Navy, Charcoal

1 Like

How true is the fit? That is, if I usually wear a small in shirts and jackets would a small fit here? 5’9”, 150lbs.

Brand?

1 Like

A brand nobody has ever heard of (BLU ROCK NEW YORK) with a price tag of $98. Lol yeah right…Obviously made in China. Not heavyweight like it says it is. You get what you pay for. The hats are super thin too.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. It helped me make a good decision.

I’m glad I snagged these again; got all black this time. Sweet deal for a decent hoodie that lays flat. I can’t believe people are bitching. It’s a hoodie and beanie combo, and for under $30 OMG!

1 Like

The jackets are not true to fit, order a size up. I ordered for my son, he wears a men small and the jacket was up his arm…they are sold out and he really liked the jacket but it’s too little😔

Sorry about the fit. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Not bad for the price, but not as heavyweight as I had hoped. Fleece lined, yes, but I’ve gotten much heavier sherpa hoodies in the past. Lucked out with black and dark navy hoodies and 2 black beanies, so no real complaints.