Men's 4PC Winter Thermal Sets

Men's 4PC Winter Thermal Sets

What is Woot’s return policy on clothes? Is it You-Buy-It-You-Keep-It or can we return/exchange if it doesn’t fit?

Thanks!

Howdy.

Here’s our return policy:

Ugh, sorry I didn’t go look that up myself. While I have you though, how literal is “return it in new and unworn condition in the original packaging”? I assume we can take it out and try it on, we would just need to include the packaging in the return?

PS: I haven’t posted or looked at a forum in a really long time, but I remember interacting with you ages ago. It is very cool that you’re still here and still patient and helpful!

Hello again. Yes, you can definitely try it on. Just don’t go jogging around and return it all sweaty.

Yuck. LOL

And thank you! Glad to see you back. Don’t be a stranger.

No surprise here. I usually do alright with Woot, however the quality of these thermals is terrible. And not to mention the sizing chart is way off. Ordered 2XL according to the chart and these things make me look like a hip hop snow man. Terrible Woot here. These things wont even make nice rags for the garage. Uuggghh.

That’s no good. make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.