Mens 5PK Moisture Wicking S/S Tees

Mens 5PK Moisture Wicking S/S Tees

Thus far everything by this brand that I’ve bought has been of unacceptable quality i.e. cheap trash.
I usually never diss any brand, I understand that one gets what they pay for but I’m writing this comment as a reminder to me that I need to stop buying anything from this brand no matter how enticing the price or even if it’s given away for free.
batman stop GIF

5 Likes

These are HUGE. I bought a pack of men’s small for my teenager and they’re too big for my husband who usually wears a large

Sorry for the problem with the tees.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

The pack I received are too small - ordered 2XL, received 2XL, fit like an XL or less.

Hi there. Sorry for the fit. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

These run super small. Very narrow.

1 Like

Sorry about that. See my post above to contact customer service.

I have probably ordered these 6 or 7 times and I think the issues the first poster is complaining about is why I like them so much. They are very soft and thin material and they are comfortable because they are not soaked in sweat as soon as I go outside. I have noticed the sizes are all over the place. An XL in these is about half the size of the an XL Galaxy thermal. I’m in for another set.

2 Likes

I had the same experience. A 2XL fits like a small.