Men's 7Pkt Classic Fit Cargo Shorts 2Pk

Men's 7Pkt Classic Fit Cargo Shorts 2Pk

Well my cargos showed up today. I was originally impressed with the color and everything before opening the clear bag. Once, opened i noticed that the material is similar to what Dickies use to use. I never liked that feel. Noticed on description these are not 100% cotton and contain 40% polyester. Possibly once washed a few times i will enjoy them more but currently disappointed :disappointed:

These shorts run small in the waist. I have lots of shorts the same size that fit loosely. These shorts are too tight

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry about the size issue. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Then some. Bought these because I’m becoming a fat old man. Turns out they are tighter than the shirts I planned on replacing

Your link goes nowhere. That is sad
Love the handle, that’s why I bought these shorts to wrap my fatty thunder thighs but alas they run small enough to barely cover my a**

Hi there. The link takes you to the support form but you need to log in first. You can also get to support through your order details in Stuff You Bought.

No I am only kinda dumb. Totally takes me here

Oh yeah, doesn’t work within the app. Not sure why. That’s why I have the 2nd line. However, I’ll put those as separated lines in the future to call attention to it better. Thanks for the help.

Future:

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.