Men's Awesome College Football Helmet T-shirts

Men's Awesome College Football Helmet T-shirts

Pennsylvania??? Do you mean PENN STATE?

1 Like

What are you talking about, isn’t UPenn a football powerhouse? The Fighting Financiers!

1 Like

Who wants a football T-shirt with a generic helmet on it? Every shirt has the same helmet!! No thanks.

2 Likes

Nope, just Pennsylvania. As was pointed out with the NFL shirts from the same company, these are unlicensed shirts that have a state name on them and a generic helmet. There’s literally nothing “College Football” about them other than they roughly use team colors from whatever school they’re trying to pretend to be. Super lame. Although, I’m surprised they’re getting away with “Ohio State”. Is the trademark on “THE Ohio State”?

1 Like

I was so excited at the idea of getting one for my Michigan fan husband because their helmets are so cool bu no.

1 Like

I heard an interesting theory. The NFL is incorporated as an “entertainment” entity, not a sports entity. Referees are employees of the entertainment entity (so are players as members). Sort of like…actors. They can legally be instructed to encourage an entertainment narrative. Cheers.

That theory doesn’t mesh too well with the fact that there’s currently pending litigation regarding an egregious no-call in the NFL.

Laughable offer. You can easily buy actual licensed shirts for this price. Heck, you could probably buy two officially licensed shirts for the price of this one generic shirt.

You got a link, bruh? Share the deals!

1 Like