Men's Flannel Button Down Shirts 2-Pack

Men's Flannel Button Down Shirts 2-Pack

The last 2-Pack shirts have only one pocket.

How are these sleeves measured? Traditional dress shirt measurements should put them more in the 32-35” range.

@cdmcgowan - So, the only thing that makes sense is armpit to end of cuff, but no guarantees (until/unless thunderthighs chimes in). Like alot of stuff both here & on the mother ship (Amazon) the measurements are not what one would expect, and the answer given is always “we post what information the manufacturer supplies”.

Shirts look to be paired up as 1 popular plaid + 1 “we can’t get anyone to buy this” plaid. Like the prepackaged produce in the stores, a four pack there always includes one “ugly” one. Difference is the ugly produce will be eaten and be gone, the ugly shirt will hang in the closet for years (unless donated away…).
I would have preferred a 2 pack of one style, let us pick the colors.

These shirts are undersized

2 Likes

Hi there. If they’re not fitting, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The chest and length size are appropriate but the arms are completely out of proportion. I mean, you have to have noodle thin arms to put your arms through the sleeves, and I can assure you I’m no Popeye. And the craziest is that I’m a medium and mistakenly they send one of the pair a L size and even that one I had problem putting my arms through the sleeve.
I wouldn’t recommend buying these.

1 Like