Mens French Terry Joggers 3 pack

thse joggers are a JOKE.

I ordered large. usually fit into medium or large depending on manufacturer.

These barely qualify as a SMALL.

be sure to order 3 to 4 sizes larger than needed.

Joke and rip off.

shame on Woot.

Did they arrive differently than what was stated in the sizing charts? If so, take a pic and contact Customer Support.

Yes, these are absolutely a joke. First, these aren’t “French terry”, they are a cheap unlined sweat shirt type of material that is all scratchy on the inside where the fleece would be on normal sweat pants.

Second, again: They absolutely misrepresented the sizes. I ordered these in XXL for a family member (along with another package of the other colors, and a 2pk of the hoodies) and they are all utterly cheap crap that runs 3 or 4 sizes smaller than “normal”, and shrink even more after washing (as I found out with the 12-pack of Gildan Boxer Briefs. All of this has been the absolute cheapest crap on the planet.)

Truly unbelievable. These look like the cheapest jersey fabric you’ve ever seen, with the inside of the “French terry” pants looking like the cheapest roughest towel you’d get at the dollar store. I’d be ashamed to give these to anyone.

Never, ever again will I purchase clothing through Woot. I’ve gotten some really good deals on the other stuff, but the $100 I am now out because of this cheap and utter crap makes those deals null and void. Very disgusted.

Pictures:

Specs say 39.5 waist, 45 stretched
Picture: 19" x 2 = 38"
(43" stretched, sorry I could not take a pic as no one else was here to help!)

http://tinyimg.io/i/GptjWEm.jpg

30" inseam is correct as stated, but just barely. Cannot imagine what these would look like after washing and drying.

“French terry”

http://tinyimg.io/i/oC30Jbb.jpg

Looks and feels like the cheapest dollar store towel.

Hello. I’m sorry for the problem. If the measurements are not to the spec, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Send along the link to that photo for quicker service.