Men's Gildan Sweatpants 4-Pack

Men's Gildan Sweatpants 4-Pack

Inseam is 31", so the model is 5’2"

3 Likes

31"?? then it shrinks down to what??

1 Like

Must not have many 2x as with most clothing on Woot… bummer

1 Like

Now that I work from home, this and a t-shirt is my daily work attire.

6 Likes

It’s also amazing to see the shift of what I’m willing to go out in public dressed like.

4 Likes

Ah drats. They only have small. I don’t think I ever met a small man.

2 Likes

31"? :open_mouth:, thanks for pointing that out. I have a 38" inseam, so they’d be “sweat capris” on me.

2 Likes

Yay they added more than small!

The large sold out one minute before I went to place my order :sob:

2 Likes

They will probably have these fo sale again, maybe this time for people who sleep at night! Lol

2 Likes

I received my mediums and they are perfect! I am 5’9" which I find is great as I have NO problems with sleeping accommodations on cruises or any where as 6’ and + as I understand do NOT fit usually! Also,I am always among the taller in groups. Thankful for my blessings!

I bought XL and they’ve a big disappointment. I can’t tell if the waistband is too low or the crotch is too high, I just know the space between them ain’t enough.

I received mine (I’m a woman) two days ago. I bought small and intend to use them as pj bottoms during the winter months. As soon as I looked at them, I wondered how a guy’s anatomy is going to fit into these. The rise is very short. When I put on the red pair to try them, I pulled them all the way up and had plumber’s butt in the back and they were below my waist in the front.

1 Like

Ordered these. They suck.