Men's Pique Polo 6-Pack

Men's Pique Polo 6-Pack

1 Like

Just bought a 4 pack of these on Groupon for $30 and I love them, could’ve had another 2 Polos for a couple bucks more if I waited a week.
Reviews look good ,over 500 reviews and 4+ stars.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-men-s-comfort-poly-tech-pique-polos-4-packs

I normally wear medium so I bought a medium and it has a nice fitted look, but I would go up a size if you want a looser fit.

I bought these, and love the colors… that being said, the sizes are off. I typically wear a medium and I have to have these taken in to wear them. 5’9” 165lbs.

1 Like

I got these last time, and seem like decent shirts. I’m on the 3x end and I think they were pretty true to size.

1 Like

I purchased these polo shirts in medium - unfortunately they were huge, almost unwearable. In addition, the jersey material does not breath and is uncomfortably hot. I will donate 4 of the 5 shirts to a charitable organization because I cannot wear them. Save your money.

I’m very sorry you didn’t like the shirts. Did you contact Woot customer service?

WAY off on size. Ordered 3X, the shirts are marked 3X, but they’re about a men’s M to L! It may say “Blu Rock New York” on the label, but the sizing is what you find on Asian clothing sites–two to three sizes too small.

I’m sorry they didn’t fit. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.