Men's Sherpa Fleece Lined Hoodie

Yuup Zipper on the left side on mine…how are these sold as mens hoodies??

Mine arrived today. That left hand zipper is weird. But I guess I can live with it. Still would have preferred the fleece line the sleeves too. I often wear hoodies with t-shirts in the winter. I think that would be too cold with this hoodie.

European markets don’t have that zipper thing.

yup. I wear a 2X, ordered a 3x. Still too small… will be returning. Bummer.

Same here. I am a 68 year old cripple, and even if I didn’t mind the bass-ackward zipper placement, between my difficulty moving my limbs, and over a half century of muscle-memory, it’s just not gonna happen.

I struggle hard enough with PROPERLY installed zippers. With this thing? It’s just not gonna happen.

A pity, because when I opened it up, my first impression was WOW, this is NICE!

So, I guess I don’t get a jacket that I bloody well NEED, given my poor circulation, wrecked tyroid, and Michiganistan winters.

Unless my wife wants to use it, it’s going back. And WOOT, you KNEW about the zipper problem (which IMO is most likely the reason you HAVE the things for liquidation, the original vendor probably having taken a mega-beating with returns and angry customers).

Basic courtesy dictates that you DISCLOSE salient misfeatures like this in the product description! (And not in two-point text buried three miles deep! It needs to be PROMINENTLY displayed, so that people will KNOW what they’re buying!)

If you’re relying on human nature working in your favor – the same kind of thing that results in millions of rebates being offered to spur product sales, because the sellers know that most people will forget about it (until it’s too late, or, forever), or put it off until it’s too late, or just not want to be bothered with it – if THAT is what you’re relying on, i.e., that people will buy it, but not want to deal with the hassle of returning it, well… that’s just LOW rent. Really low rent.

Please don’t scoot down that path.

If you look at our records (between this, my wife’s account, and my account, “Kodachrome”), you’ll see that we’ve bought a fair amount of stuff from you over the years. Over 300 times, if memory serves.

And you’ll also see that as Woot changed, our purchases tapered off.

Something like THIS is not the kind of thing to help ameliorate that trend.

Ordered the navy Blue, it is purple. Zipper is on wrong side. Very disappointed. I gave it away to a needy person. Other than that it was warm and comfortable.

I’m sorry you weren’t happy. You should always contact our CS.

please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.