Men's Soft Cotton Tee 5-Pack

I’m a Prime member, and logged in, but when I add this to my cart it charges me $5 for standard shipping.

same. i checked that my amazon account is linked to my woot account too

And, once again, NO xxl!!!

Would love to see some tall sizes on one of these shirt packages.

The same thing was happening to me. Log out of woot, and then log in again–but instead of typing in your woot login info, click the “log in through amazon” button and enter your amazon info there. After i did that, it worked for me and i was able to get free shipping

What’s with the $99 list price and huge discount notation, on a 5 pack of t shirts? I am a new member, and Woot is beginning to look like a scam.

List prices are kinda of like dealer tags on a new car. It’s the price that the manufacturer thinks their worth.

Who makes these t-shirts? I did see that they were imported.

It there a coded weight standard to these t-shirts?

Thank you, Joe.

Review from Amazon, seems to run small. https://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Harvic-Mens-Crew-T-Shirt/product-reviews/B01D59ST9G/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_top?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

These are by Galaxy.

They’re 140gsm

I’m a Prime member, and logged in, but when I add this to my cart it charges me $5 for standard shipping. The quality of these shirts is not good. Mine has defective hemming coming loose.

Hi there. I’m not showing the prime connection on your account.

Could you try signing out of woot and then sign in by choosing Log in With Amazon.

You must log in with Amazon each time to get the Prime benefit. And Login with Amazon is different than Pay with Amazon.

If you’re unhappy with the shirts, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.