Men's Summer Mystery Boxes

3 Likes

Great deal. I received a 25oz Corksickle Canteen, Large Plain men’s black under armour polo and a nice Puma full zip golf jacket. Thanks Woot!

6 Likes

Inspired Blues Brothers GIF

Treasure Chest Box GIF by RØDE Microphones

4 Likes

11 Likes

Scored two gifts and a sleep shirt. Probably wouldn’t buy this one again but the value is okay.

5 Likes

A sleep shirt? So… a shirt.

3 Likes

Yes. A shirt that i don’t particularly like enough for another occasion besides sleeping.

4 Likes

I always like to wear a nice shirt to sleep in case I don’t wake up.

1 Like

Nothing like looking on the bright side before going to bed.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’m no longer interested in the reveals. Conclusion: very few will be in on another. Which, in fact is the normal turn out on these sort of grab boxes and was no shock for the experienced.

Hey Stefan, lol, they literally listed what you get in the box in the ad!

5 Likes

Got it

Shirt is nice, not a tee shirt

7 Likes

Sure seems like each person who posted what they got received the same puma jacket.

I know I’m interested in seeing what people get. If you aren’t, good on you. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Aw, don’t mind him. He’s crabby to everybody. :smiley:
I appreciate the reveals.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Actually there was supposed to be many options. Oakley , Under Armour , PUMA, adidas, Hydro Flask, Corkcicle , Stanley & MORE!!

Considering that we have 7 reveals which comes to .05%, I think we’re not at a representative sampling yet.

4 Likes

Nah we people don’t have crabs. Also, I oppose to watch SpongeBob. Seems our little girl enjoys it though.

1 Like

Not loving the box - received