Men's Terrain Sprint Hiking Shoe (2 Colors)

Amazon sizing feedback seems to be that these fit as expected. More people than usual answered differently than that but it was evenly distributed between larger than normal and smaller.

Hello~ I really like the hiking shoes I see you have for sale (from today’s email) I am leery about buying shoes online due to the different sizing from different manufacturers. I run from a 10 to the occasional 11 1/2. Do you have some type of sizing chart available and / or what is your return /exhange policy if they do not fit? Many thanks.
Gerald Voigt

Unfortunately, we only have whatever information on sizing is in the sale. You can read our return policy here!

Hey all, we dropped the price this morning on these guys! Now buy all the shoes! If you bought before the price drop, we’ll be refunding you the difference- so expect to hear from us a little later this morning.

Are any of these waterproof?

Doubtful, they seem water resistant to a point, but anything “breathable” isn’t going to be completely resistant to a ton of water.

These arrived dirty as though had been worn already and returned. They were advertised as new but I don’t think they are.

These absolutely should have been new. I’m so sorry- please make sure to contact our CS team! They can be reached by using the support tab towards the top of the page. If you can, upload and link us to some photos, we’d definitely like to send that off to our vendor/buyers.

Received them today and the size definitely runs small. My toes are right at the end. Not going to be able to wear them. Oh well, guess I have to see if I can sell them. Size 12 feels like 11 or 11.5.