Men's Ultra Soft Sueded Tees 3-Pack

Men's Ultra Soft Sueded Tees 3-Pack

These are the best T-shirts I’ve ever owned. Between the short and long sleeved ones I already have around 15-20. Just ordered 6 more. They stay soft, don’t shrink and fit very nicely. You won’t regret getting some.

JW

3 Likes

Confused with the 4 different models listed…thought if was either crew or v-neck…what’s the other 2?

I bought these for the first time last time around and got six. I’m wearing one of them at work right now and it didn’t shrink and kept its shape and is a pretty color so I will be getting six more. I usually wear XL/XXL in women’s and for these Large fits me.

1 Like

Yeah I see that too. It looks like we doubled up on the options, so there’s two of each, the “Crew” and the “V-neck.” However, when you go to pick a size and color, only two options of the models are available so it should be OK.

Would these make good under shirts or are they more of a layering or wear by themselves type shirt?

How do these fit in comparison to other T-shirts? I typically wear a men’s L in, say, a Nike T shirt, but sometimes an M in other brands…

In those cases, we usually suggest that you pick a shirt that you have and like the fit. Measure it and compare it to the size chart. When close, probably go up a size.

1 Like

I wear them as undershirts. They are very soft and fairly stretchy as far as t-shirts go. Well worth the roughly $10 each IMHO.

1 Like