Men's Underwear: Fly or No Fly?

Requested a refund on these for the lack of a fly. I didn’t even know that it was a deal breaker until I received them. I didn’t even have to try them on to know it.
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Here’s a few. You can keep them now… :wink:

slow motion fly GIF

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining it to me. I really wondered why the fly was needed.

1 Like

Jeremy Clarkson No GIF by DriveTribe

4 Likes

In a girl’s mind, it would seem like you’d have to take extra time to fit a long noodle through a fabric puzzle to pee instead of just pulling down your boxers, aim, shoot, fire.
But, what do I know.

6 Likes

right on GIF by Shock Top

2 Likes

“Nobody” might be an exaggeration.

5 Likes

agreed misha collins GIF

1 Like

I have been duly enlightened. And I’ve never heard a guy refer to his, uh, Junior, as “feller”. I’m from North Carolina, so reading this was especially funny to me because guys here will call anything from dogs to tractors “fellers”.

2 Likes

I thought “fellers” were guys. Lol

1 Like

Which is the difference between simply walking through the door versus hurdling the wall beside it, right?

1 Like

Well, your feller can’t do either by itself, right?

3 Likes

1 Like

To avoid descriptive imagery, please consider the length of line in pre-COVID theaters at intermission, in front of rest rooms…

3 Likes

This is timely. A few weeks ago, I ordered a package of what appeared to be the same Hanes briefs I’ve worn for decades from Macy’s. When they arrived, as always, I put them in with my laundry. After washing them, I discovered they had no fly. With them no longer eligible for return, I should have simply flushed my money down the toilet and saved the time it took me to order them.

There should be a law stating packages of men’s underwear without a fly have “NO FLY” in 200pt font on the label. If I’m wearing pants, going over the top involves far too much “wiener wrestling.”

3 Likes
4 Likes

But if you sit down for business, it makes no difference.

Michael Richards Yes GIF

1 Like

I find that sticking a Shell No-Pest Strip ™ down my pants solves the problem.

Presidential Debate I Advocate Today A No Fly Zone And A Safe Zone GIF by Election 2016