Mentions of Honor

I love the Golden Ratio shirt, but I’m a bit worried that on a women’s shirt the beginning of the spiral will be in an awkward place.

After reading your post, I went & counted my shirts & I have 50 exactly! Haha. I miss the long sleeves & zip-ups this sale too, but I know they will come around again & I can throw my money at woot later just as good as now.

I am very interesed in the tees with the gold ink this sale. “No duh, Shakespeare” makes me laugh.

I’m unbelievably grateful for this derby, thank you Shirt.woot! I was utterly crushed when Flight of the Golden Fish didn’t win despite being in the fog of war twice! Especially Ghost of the Machine, it wasn’t in the fog for long but it was more than deserving of a printing.

Torn between 14 k gold and ghost in the machine… The bunny won out. I am trying to limit my tee buying since how many tees does one need? Especially in fall/winter.

The price is a bit high at $15 and I feel DBH has better quality prints for just a lil more. I would buy more shirts from woot but lately I do not feel it is worth it. I would think woot would make profit from more volume with happy customers compared to higher prices on anvil shirts.

Congrats to all the artists!

Love the grilled cheese one. Funny, easy pun. I cant help but roll my eyes when there is an elaborate, obscure pun on a shirt. Sure, theyre funny if you get them, specially when you look at the title. My greatest regret was buying the night school one. Sure its funny on paper, but having to explain the pun to people isnt so fun.

Flight of the Golden Fish, I’d love it on a long-sleeve. Waiting…waiting…

Yay my wish for The Hero We Need has been granted!

Wait, are taxes a new thing? I dont remember paying taxes here before. I dont know, this along with the 12$ shirts, this maybe the last woot shirt I buy.

i think it should’ve said “Don’t Panic - And Carry A Towel” would’ve been even more appropriate

56k? It seems like only yesterday, I was waffling over upgrading my desktop computer from 28k because all the tech mags said that 56 K wasn’t really 56k in practice because of phone line limitations. Ah, the old days. . .I remember the days when I thought I was cool because I had a 1200 baud modem upgrade from 300 baud.

Not sure about the graphic though. I guess I can still waffle over 56K baud. :slight_smile:

Would’ve boughten a few of these had they been long-sleeved…

What’s up with the shirt titled “Relay”? Apparently it’s an abstract look at a radar sweep. Ok. Circles are typically friendly units and squares are unknowns. And the sweep line doesn’t have this curved sweepy look to it, but ok, abstract is abstract. But… what’s “Relay”?

Anyone else notice four shirts are about gold?

This is great, just bought 3 shirts (golden fish, golden ratio, and sherlock holmes) from this group. I find it so funny that when those shirts were in their respective derbies they were easily the best and didn’t win. They were the best in the 2nd chance derby and didn’t win, and they’re so much better than the garbage I’ve seen on here recently too. Glad I could pick them up.

Ooo I’m so sad about the Shakespeare shirt. It’s “All that glisters is not gold,” not “glitters.” If the quote was right I would totally be getting 2!

seconded, would have been a instabuy.

I’m no expert, but I believe it depends on the state you are sending the purchase to. Some states require taxes to be paid at the time of purchase. The other states still require the taxes, though. You have to state all of your online purchases that you made, but did not pay taxes for, on your state tax forms.

I wore my 56K shirt for the first time today, and the print is slightly off-center - not a lot but enough to really get under my skin. sad panda face

Anyone else experience this?

Sorry for the problems. You can email service@woot.com for assitance. It helps if you can send them a link to a photograph. Don’t attach the photo to the email. Our CS servers barf on that. Upload the photo somewhere (e.g. tinypic.com, imgur.com) and then add the link to the photo to your email.