Meowster of the Universe

Meowy Awesome!

(yeah, I went there, lol)

If I keep buying these kitty themed shirts though, my cats really will take over my life! Cause they’ll know who really runs the show :slight_smile:

Cringer became the (mighty?) Battle Cat.

Argh - yet another woot shirt that makes me wish they came in infant/toddler sizes.

You may haz the power, but you still cannot haz cheezburger.

Even Cringer was a full grown tiger, though.

This is more like:
Kringr becomez teh mighty Battle-Kitteh!

That’s so darn cute. Probably not the best idea for a battle mount.

Suddenly that interwebz cat with the melon on it’s head makes a little more sense. Maybe. Which still, is very little sense considering it made no sense before.

OK. I am helpless & it looks like I may have to get yet another Woot kitty shirt. But does the grumpy resident cat here intend to put in a supply of witty t-shirts featuring his delightful human? Ha!

Battle Cat ho!

Am I doing it right?

Given the cuteness, the references, the simplicity of the design, and the color of the shirt (a color which I have a distinct lack of in my t-shirts), I could not resist.

Well done.

I’d have to explain Masters of the Universe -and- lolcats memes to every person who sees me wearing it. sigh Still want it.

I would have liked to see a little more leet speak in there.

I HA5 +HA P0W4R!!!11!

I always wondered how a saddle would work on a feline vertebrae.

Awesome design and my son loves He-Man. Wish it was available in AA, since the Anvil kid size shirts are ridiculously short. His school doesn’t allow belly shirts. He’s 5 and small for his size (35 percentile), but he has a pretty long torso and after 2 washes in cold the K-6 does not cover his belly. Almost worth buying as a sleep shirt, since I know he would love the design. very torn

I hazn’t bought in while, in fur one!

Hi internet! I just wanted to stop by to say thank you to Woot and to Meowster patrons for being awesome!

I too was hoping for some AA Action for this tee. AAA. No wait, that’s something else. But I’m sure it’ll look great printed. Thanks again Woot! :smiley:

I’ve found ordering woman’s small or medium help with the shirt fitting and lasting when ordering for my kid.

25 years of my life and still
I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination
I realized quickly when I knew I should
that the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
for whatever that means

+1 for my 3 year old daughter. Wish it was a “cute” color though…

With coordinating leggings or shorts, it will be very cute.