Meowster of the Universe

I like this design. I would totally buy it… if it was available on American Apparel.

Despite being short on funds at the moment, and having more shirts than i have room for, i think i need this.

Yes, i do. ::orders::

I would rather die than put my child in another Anvil shirt. Why won’t woot listen to us!? We want AA!

Prince Adam does the best covers.

Wait this is an Anvil Shirt? Must buy now.

Dear Woot:

Moar Anvil. Peese K Thnx Bye!

ooh, good idea, I’ll give that a shot. thanks!

Ever play Gamma World?

Alright… waited 12 hours an no one posted this yet… Guess I will accept the burden…

[youtube=ZZ5LpwO-An4][/youtube]

/bows

It was a joke… There are so many people who flip out every day because they hate the color of the shirt design and manufacturer and “refuse” to buy. I’m just having fun being an @$$!

Oh, wow. My childhood called. It told me to buy this shirt.

Same as regular vertebrae, with rivets. With the addition of extra scales to match the extra vertebrae.

…Huh?.. We don’t use rivets any more?.. What do you mean we never did?!.. Oh, well that explains alot.

Woot! Epic shirt.
What is not epic is that your writer references ThunderCats…not He-Man. Pop-culture fail. I expect better of you…

You can haz my wallet.

Congrats to Charity on another deserved shirt.woot print! I could never send Battle Cat into battle like this, I would just rub its belly all day long and feed it fried Orco for dinner.

Serious + worried + the big cute eyes…pretty sure that’s cheating ; )

Speed to First Woot: 0m 37.775s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: ruknd
Last Purchase: 9 minutes ago

First day sales 524
First day posts 34

“I HAZ TEH POWERZ!”

Would have been much better.

@shirt.woot.com the description of the shirt

THUNDER CATS, THUNDER CATS, THUNDER CATS! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I’m shocked this ranked so low. I was also surprised when no one at the gym understood the shirt. Sometimes I think they’re toying with me.