Mepra Ergonomica 126 Pcs Cutlery Set

Mepra Ergonomica 126 Pcs Cutlery Set

1 Like

one spoon, $49?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?

2 Likes

For high-end flatware, yep.

2 Likes

I can think of a million things I’d rather spend $6200 on than a set of flatware that has an actual value of about $200.

3 Likes

“High End” would be silver, Not run-of-the-mill 18/10 stainless steel

4 Likes

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Why does the knife look pregnant?
What’s going on in the warehouse??

They been spooning??

7 Likes

At this price, “dishwasher safe” means hand-washed by a team of six full-time dishwashers.

dishes GIF

2 Likes

He’s “fast” but what makes for a greasy spoon restaurant? How much soap and (no extra charge) protein is left on a plate dip “rinsed?”

$50 a utensil - I loose so many forks and spoons every year that I would be flatware broke

2 Likes

The high cost has to be bcit includes 12 fish forks

Now, I grew up in a really strict manner household - we are pizza, fried chicken, etc with fork and knife. To this day my knife and fork wind up at the 3 pm position on my plate out if habit (it signals the waitstaff you are finished) and I have never heard of a fish fork

Dean Winchester No GIF

$6000+… Even if I had the president over for dinner it wouldn’t allocate the need to invest so much in eating utensils. Makes me wish my great aunt put in her will the sterling silver set we ate with last time I was at her house back in the mid-90’s.

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This feels super #firstworldproblems to even consider buying this, but I am a simple serf. :woman_shrugging:
Money Tears GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

All kidding aside (I know, that’s asking a lot of this crowd, myself included), these are just plain ugly. They should rename them the Pontiac Aztek Cutlery Collection. 2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek

9 Likes

In a world we’re used cars were regular prices, the cost of these would buy someone a fairly decent used car

1 Like

anyone buy this yet?

We’re waiting on you.

1 Like

Mmmmm… Grease spoon…

ryan reynolds drool GIF

Those tines are too thicc. May as well give me something more useful.

3 Likes