Mepra Ergonomica 126 Pcs Cutlery Set

I dunno, I would expect some judgement based on how much they knew I paid for them…

2 Likes

But some inlaws might!

2 Likes

Oh, I judge. I judge!

Judge Judy Whatever GIF

6 Likes

I think that knife got forked :smirk:

3 Likes

Justice IS Blind or Judge Judy looks sleepy.

1 Like

I’m thinking… buy a set of flatware that costs twice as much as the tankless water heater that heats the water I’ll use to wash them.

Yup.

2 Likes

Spooning leads to forking…

3 Likes

For variety of experience, would you guys like to be a male sea horse in your next life?

1 Like

It’s like Kardashians, “it” has weird shapes and it’s expensive just because…
Kim Kardashian Drama GIF by E!

3 Likes
1 Like

Not a beer belly on Dad

@Mopsbauer and @Wooter233173000 - Female tells male, “Heah, honey, hold on to mah eggs.” Goes shopping.

Seriously, she extrudes the eggs into the male for safe keeping. While waiting, he thinks it is a good idea to fertilize about 2000 of them at a time. He’s male afterall.

2 Likes

After an elaborate courtship “dance,” females deposit their eggs into a male’s brood pouch

sexy always sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

5 Likes

I see we have another set in the running:
Wallace Grande 46-Piece Flatware Set - $5,277.66 - Free shipping for Prime members Wallace Grande 46-Piece Flatware Set
[BAROQUE SASSINESS]
(Wallace Grande 46-Piece Flatware Set - $5,277.66 - Free shipping for Prime members Wallace Grande 46-Piece Flatware Set)

Grateful for the free shipping for Prime users😁

5 Likes

Sterling silver though. Perhaps it should be listed as Silverware.

2 Likes

Most women in bars conclude they should try harder to date within their species.

1 Like

Only if they throw in the indentured servants for 90 days.

1 Like

Ha! :grin:
I think all polls should be taken in bars.

For those who love outside our species:
The Woman Engaged to a Chandelier As an objectophile, Amanda Liberty feels attraction to objects, not people. Previously in a relationship with the Statue of Liberty, she’s since moved on to a 100-year-old female light fixture named Lumière.

3 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin:
pun if it aint broke GIF by Justin

All kidding aside…come see the violence inherent in the system

1 Like

I would buy it, but…

should be polmeasureshed once or twice a year

My polmeasuresher has been broken for years, and I just can’t seem to find anyone who services them, anymore. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Chandelier? Swinger? Flits away? A break-up was inevitable.

1 Like