Meridian Red - Four Pack

Love Amador and El Dorado wineries. So much more down to earth and fun than Napa, etc. Some of my faves in Amador are Young’s (winemaker died, so not sure what new wines are like, Terre Rouge/Easton, Renwood, Sobon (value), Karly (if you like monster zins) and Runquist. Hit the Pokerville Market to score wines from all the places in the area at great prices.

The ship-to states change with each winery. Woot can only ship to states that this week’s winery can ship to.

No love for Ohio on this one. (Not that that’s a change from the previous offering of this wine, mind you.)

Meh.

Very close to Terre Rouge is Vin Nocetto. Very well done Sangiovese and Zinfandel. Their Reserves are top of the line. Very nice people. Get some farm fresh eggs while you are at Karly. Enjoy

I’m a wine.woot newb. What’s going on? Why the flashing lights? Why is the offer different than it was a few hours ago (X Winery, I think).

Not that it matters, no love for Ohio…

Its a Wine Woot-off, of course. There are woot off’s going on with Woot and Kids Woot as well. They will rotate products for the next day (or two or three) as the previous one sells out.

The real question will be whether there will be a bag of crap. Probably not.

Where’s the next wine? My F5 finger doesn’t like working this hard! :wink:

I’m in MI and have bought wine from woot before. Why would my state not be listed on this one? Do the laws vary based on where the wine is coming from? Weird.

states shipped to are based on the winery

Thanks for clearing that up. My heart sunk when I thought I was done for good.

We’ve seen this before. It seems like they have a bug and Wine.Woot! doesn’t update until main Woot! has a sellout and updates. (Though I don’t think that’s been confirmed…)

QUICK! Somebody buy some hippies! :slight_smile:

Or the next woot! is a wine.woot!

bought these on the last wine woot-off, and opened one so far…it was great, and the reviews were great:
Scott Harvey Wines
Founded:
Owners:
Scott & Jana Harvey
St. Helena, CA After decades of creating and crafting premium wines for wineries like Santino and Folie a Deux – and putting Amador County on the map as a world-class appellation – Scott Harvey launched his own winery in 2004. With decades of winemaking experience on two continents, it’s no wonder his wines have become an immediate sensation. It’s an overnight success 35 years in the making.

hippies are bouncing. we’ll soon see if this theory is true.

Looks like it’s back to the X Wines. Another detour / wine.woot pump fake. I just don’t get it…

Nope. It’s disproved. They’re bouncing and X Winery is back. So just a detour, not a full wootoff, and slow to update…

In addition to others mentioned above (Terra Rouge, etc) I liked C.G. di Arie when I went there 15 months ago.

Does a wine woot-off sometimes include a Bota?..

(Bag of Wine) or BOW instead of BOC?

Just finished a bottle of each. The Sangiovese was by far the better. Smooth and subtle fruit. The syrah was maybe a little immature, didn’t really impress.