Metamorphosis

Hey Octo,
It says “Sem a música, a vida seria um erro” which translates to “Without music, life would be a mistake.” - a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche

I think the colors stand out nicely on it.

You’re onto something here… the text appears to be from Nietzsche, yet the title and product info clearly tip their hats to Kafka. None of this explains who’s pictured on the shirt though.

The art and design is awesome, but i’m not a huge fan of wearing those colors myself. but still, very nice.

Well, I just bought my first shirt from woot. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Now you’re welcome to click on that big orange ‘vote’ in my signature and help support a starving artist!

a wonderful quote, to be sure.

Picture looks like my ex. In for one.

very cool design - i definitely enjoy the placement of the image as well. too bad i have too many cream shirts (woots or not) and the old dude might creep some people out ><

I think I’m not the only Brazilian here.

The man pictured is a Rabbi - your welcome.

I love the colors of the design and they work brilliantly on creme, but this one isn’t really for me. Congrats to the artist. :slight_smile:

you like your ex that much you’d wear a picture close to his likeness on a shirt? that’s kinda freaky

The really freaky part is that the username “jesnchris” implies a more recent and lasting relationship. Perhaps jesnchris likes to imagine her ex with big things shoved in his ears?

hahaha I hadn’t thought about that!!!

or jes might be single now and chris might be the ex. in which case, i hope Chris woots so he can get consider a restraining order

Well ok, not exactly like my ex. She had slightly less facial hair and was a bit heavier.

Ba-da-dum

While this is definitely a Jewish scholar of some sort, I’m voting for cantor over rabbi.

I should be asleep, but have to share this first - The Designer’s web site has this description under this t-shirt design -
“He listens to ‘Ludwig van Beethoven’, between a cup of coffee and a ciggar, reads ‘Friedrich Nietzsche’ …
It´s cult,
but still…
like anyone of us.”
… which makes me think he is depicting Tolstoy …hmmm? Anyway - what a thought-provoking design. My brain hurts and my wallet.

Your order is NOT in.

That’s tragic… I’ve tried to throw more money at them, but they just wont have it!