Metrokane Rabbit Tool Kit Velvet Black, Metallic White or Bronze

The Rabbit’s gears are all-metal, that’s why they can offer a 10 year warranty and it’s what makes the rabbit better than most of it’s imitators.

If this doesn’t rate a quality post then I don’t know what should.

yea, quality stuff. And Riki Kane is one of a kind. this is a great deal.

Amazed at how few comments there are.

Well this is convenient. I just bought the four pack a few days ago and was just thinking I need to get a new corkscrew and something to deal with that pesky wax. Thanks Wine.Woot! :smiley:

How quickly do wine.woot gift week items usually ship? In time to arrive by xmas I persume?

I told my wife that I bought her a new rabbit - I’ve never seen her more giddy! Who would have thought something as simple as a new corkscrew would get her so excited!..

Yes, should arrive in time. They usually ship within 5 business days, but then you need to add 1-2 weeks for SmartPost depending where you live.

Make sure to pleasure her often in the days to come so that she’s not all pent up when the package arrives and she discovers that it wasn’t the rabbit she expected!

Has anyone received any updates on their purchase? It’s been over a week and I don’t have a shipping confirmation yet. I know I still have time, but I don’t want to be out a Christmas gift come December 25.

Update: Of course, about 2 hours after leaving my comment my shipping information has been posted. Won’t be getting it until the 14th, but at least it will be here in time for Christmas, which means I’ll be able to open many bottles of alcohol to help me through all the marvelous time with the family! :slight_smile:

Fail for Service…
Placed an order on 11/30.
Today… 12/8 I get notice it’s shipping with an arrival date of 12/17.
FAIL.

Are you new to woot? this is actually not half bad.

Also, I got mine and am supper happy. This was a good price.