Metrokane Six Piece Houdini Wine Tool & Stand

I’m thinking Corison/Caton up next!

Cheers

They had some Ty in the woot off Wednesday so I wonder if they’ll put it on again today

finaly

Anybody have theirs ship yet?

Nope. Mine is still not here.

Did you get a tracking number? (I haven’t.)
Thanks!

No tracking number yet–contacted Woot and got a message that the delay was at the winery–probably a standard response to wine delivery issues, but I doubt this comes from a winery…I hope someone posts good news soon.

Any luck yet? Haven’t seen mine yet…

Still waiting on mine too. Maybe ours are stuck in the lab getting more cork pull testing done.

wtf, still havent got mine yet, i didnt think it was going to take this long.

Got a tracking # on Monday saying it was shipped on Friday. Tracking has yet to be updated… Guess we aren’t getting these.

did you get it yet? has your Tracking been updated

Got a tracking number, but FedEx doesn’t say anything else. No clue what’s going on with this. Guess I’ll just wait for a bit.

Got my tracking number on the 13th, saying the anticipated shipping date was the 9th. No update on the FedEx site since then.
Never had this kind of issue with Woot! before.

It doesn’t appear to have been picked up yet from the originator. Still stuck before “pick up.”

I have a sneaky suspicion this is going to be one that gets cancelled, darn it. I really, really, really want this one, as opposed to all my other woots that were just an impulse buy.

Here its is 4/21, and the item still has not been picked up by Fedex. Not a very good sign.

Same here for me. April 22 and still no pickup date. Argh.

how do you get a tracking#, what is the email address?

Still no update from tracking info beyond April 9th anticipated shipping date. This is getting old quickly.

:frowning:

Response from Woot on my order inquiry:

Unfortuantely the winery has informed us there has been an unexpected delay on the shipping of these items. At this time, I honestly cannot tell you when the item will ship but your tracking data should update automatically once it does. I would encourage you to check it regularly. If you don’t see a change to the tracking data by this time next week, please send us another email to follow up on it. At that point, we can hopefully provide another update on it. We deeply and sincerely apologize for the delay and any related inconvenience!