Michelin Smart Jumper Cables with Automatic Polarity Adjustment

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
woot woot wooters.us

Michelin Smart Jumper Cables with Automatic Polarity Adjustment [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Michelin 5100 Smart 8 Gauge Jumper Cables with Automatic Polarity Adjustment

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

FUCK! Not these AGAIN!

DANGIT

Any chance of some decent resolution monitors? Hmm? I’d be in for 3 if the price were right…

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Michelin Smart Jumper Cables with Automatic Polarity Adjustment
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Michelin 5100 Smart 8 Gauge Jumper Cables with Automatic Polarity Adjustment

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Oh for the love of… Jumper cables???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fail stfu nazi fuck pussy sucks asshole

These be the infamous electric nipple clamps…

I never understood the need for polarity adjustment. If someone can’t match up the + and - on just 2 wire clamps, that’s scary. The people that think the color of the cable connectors actually matter scare me too.

If you can’t match red to red and black to black, you should not be driving a car.

Do these work on a Mac?

I wish I had seen this before I spent money on those Dumb Jumper Cables with Manual Polarity Misadjustment.

This crap again? Man they had this in the last woot.off and it took forever to sell. I guess the Woot people want to take a nap.

Oh Lord

I know size shouldn’t matter, but how long are these boys?

Dear lord… this is abuse of the 45.8960284% of dumbass americans…

you need parallels

Is there a problem identifying which one is positive and which one is negative? They’re cheap but spend money on big thick wires so when you need them they work.

For anyone with an old positive ground car, these are great because they will auto correct and you don’t have to worry about someone (or yourself) screwing up you electronics.