Micol 22000Pa 4 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Micol 22000Pa 4 in 1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

A lot of the reviews sounded suspicious. All the photos somehow seem to have the same color balance. Even my comments here start to sound suspicious.

2 Likes

You can get it on the Mothership for the same price $119 - $20 checkout coupon = $99.
https://www.amazon.com/Micol-Cordless-Brushless-Detachable-Lightweight/dp/B09DYBP651?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

[TT: It’s $139-$20 ~or~ $119 with no coupon]

Very easy to set up, takes no longer than 5 minutes! The lights are really neat, they are bright and they can help me vacuum in the dark.

Good to know about the lights. Will keep that in mind if there is a power outage and I need to vacuum in the dark. Or its 3am and I am bored.

It’s 3am, you must be cleanin’

1 Like

The thing I like about these portable vacuums is that they limit your cleaning times by mounting the battery in the device itself - not removeable/swappable batteries like all those work tools. So if I get one of these, I can spend up to 38 minutes vaccuming and then I am forced to do something else. Like vodka martinis. Four hours of vodka martinis sounds pretty good right about now…

1 Like