Micro Innovations In-Sight Webcam

Does this webcam make me look fat?

That depends more on the software, than the webcam… Logitech cams include monitoring software for free; some half-way decent monitoring apps can also be found via Google.

bought 2 because of the built in mic. If I had more $ I would have bought 3. These save $$$ on having meetings without having to meet face to face with the stink breath.

The Pros dont top the cons

Customers most agreed on the following:

PROS
Good price / value (4)
Easy to use (3)
Attractive (1)
Easy to set up (1)
Compact (1)
Easy to hook up (1)
Software is easy to use (1)
Would buy another (1)
See more
CONS
Doesn’t work (1)
Haven’t found one yet (1)
Sound quality (1)
Would not focus (1)
Missing (1)
Low lux (1)
Nothing i can see now (1)
BEST USES
A new permanent addition (1)
Daytime photo’s only (1)
Communication with friend (1)
Chatting on im (1)

I have one. It doesn’t work worth beans with Cheese, or Kamoso. All grainy and dark.

I’ve learned not to be cheap when it comes to my webcams. My customers – err… I mean… family and friends – can really tell the difference between the different cams I have in each part of the house.

Not really, I won some items off of Quibids. However I would caution you if you have an addictive personality.

Nice, I can use this to masturbate online.

If this had even ONE led illuminator, I’d be buzaying. But, nooooooo.

Any idea if it works under linux?

I have to say after 18 hours of this woot off, I have bought nothing. Which is hard for me to say because I’m a shopaholic.
There just hasn’t been one thing to interest me. And I got money that’s burning a hole in my pocket. Hehe.
Seriously this is just not my type of woot off.
I bet there won’t be a Bag of Carrots just to spoil it completely. Nooooooooooooo!

chatroulette, here I come!

I wonder if it has zoom. I hear you’ll need it :wink:

Almost the same. I’d probably jump for a 60"+ TV. I need a good excuse to move the 46" to the bedroom.

I would totally buy that if I had friends

Hahahaha

Wonder if I could spy on my clueless wife with this thing… Seriously she would never notice it.

I got this in a BoC and it works pretty well. The included software is pretty buggy (on 32 bit Win 7) though. Does the job for Skype, though.

I hope you’re wrong. At least this year, there hasn’t been a woot-off without a Bag, but on the other hand, I think it was a year ago when they had one without a Bag. Anyone can correct me on this.

we want bag of crap

your fat makes you look fat