Micro Intelli RC UFO

in this case the U in UFO stands for Ugly.

“No skill needed, control the UFO to hover up or down.”

In for 3 as well…damn you Woot! ::shakes angry fist::

We spent two hours on Christmas morning playing with a straw that had helicopter-like blades at the top. All plastic, hysterically funny. Cost: free in a grab bag. Who had more fun? The adults, of course! :slight_smile:

So wait, this thing goes up AND down?!?

“Hey kids, look, it hovers! And look, it blinks too! Hey, where did everyone go?”

Uh oh…only down to 98%

Firsties? I’m surprised. :smiley:

well acutally I’m still waiting for a random bag of crap, not a bag of junk

24-72 hours

Must make SOME trip…

Try Centipede.

Between server crashes, varying load times and people with quick fingers…good luck. You’ll need it.

Yeah…been here how many years and after how many attempts?..still nothing…

It should be UFAO…ugly freakin’ ALMOST ornithopter.

Oops…time to go make bagels…back soon…Mexican bagels today…cream cheese, beans, taco meat, salsa and cheddar…under the broiler till the cheese melts. The kid has exams so she needs extra large breakfasts, or so she says…

oh boy! I’d better grab myself a few of these before everyone else does! I should do it extra quickly too! I am going to have so much fun at the park! Yipee!

I thought these would sell out faster

I hope it works as well. I am buying this solely on your recommendation. This really should be on kids woot, REALLY. But my kids WILL love it if it works :wink:

$21 for 2, hopefully it will get it on to the next woot sooner for my purchase.

“Twin prop with balancing poles provides steady flight”

For your (our?) safety.

I have quick load times, and quick fingers…but a forgetful brain that will not remember…you know I had the chance to buy 3 once before I knew what they were…it took a long time for them to sell out…I remember thinking “why the hell would I wanna buy a random bag of crap?” because I’m used to the crappy little stores that sell “mystery bags” and you end up with a spider ring and a pack of expired gum for 5 dollars!

Been here the better part of the last decade and I’ve only gotten to the order screen once. And of course, the server died. No BOC for me.