Micro RC Helicopter 2-Pack

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Micro RC Helicopter 2-Pack
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 2 Global HK-TF2005A RC Helicopter

this one definitely gives me the mondays… still got useful linkage w/ comparison links though… wheter you like it or not… so many better options out there… not sure if i’d settle on this… but its possible.

hah if they work it’s a good deal

Darn, there are too many “Micro RC Helicopter” items on Froogle for me to be able to Froogle this particular model… :frowning:

But, here’s the Froogle anyway…it should still give you an idea of the kind of deal you’re getting. Nice job, woot.

P.S. Yes, I’m aware it is the Global HK-TF2005A RC Helicopter, but that didn’t show up at all on Froogle.

Wow sweet deal, I paid $40 for one of these !!! man I was ripped off, Awesome deal Woot. Goodnight…

Got one of these before, never got it to fly.

great gift for early christmas shoppers

These things are not very good. I have one and it wouldn’t fly straight. So I take it back and get another. It also flies like crap.

i love these little things but i already have 2

now if I only had the kids to go with it…hehe

If it were RF I’d get it but not IR.

my god, that’s the biggest dollar I’ve ever seen.

whoops…those are the smallest helicopters I’ve ever seen.

Did someone’s spacebar break? The description is all unspaced and weird.

Bought one of these last christmas for 20 bucks. Good deal I guess.

i think a fly can knock that out of the air

Nephew got one for his birthday a few weeks ago, actually pretty cool for indoor use. Takes a little bit of abuse. Kind of neat toy for the price

I have a different model of this and it’s pretty sweet. It worked for about 30 full minutes before I got a stray piece of hair in the back rotor and now it won’t fly straight. D:

These things are junk. I had bought a set this summer under the AirHogs brand. You can’t adjust the trim on these things to fly correctly. They have a flight plan of their own. Ended up tossing these in the garbage.

Takes a bit of tweaking i’ve got 2 one of wich is real eratic the other flies smooth and straight.