MicroCotton 6-Piece Towel Set - 8 Colors

Woot folks: It’s “Hey kid. Catch.” And he tosses a jersey, not a towel.

this^ times a million. I have ALMOST bought these towels more than once, but I just don’t need wash clothes and hand towels.

To answer a couple questions that have been asked here:

MicroCotton is a high end brand, not a fabrication.

The last event was an special purchase opportunity for us. That’s why it had a lower price and limited colors. Our teams are always hunting for a good deal.

Then tell your most elite team to go looking for a “Just Towels” offer or I’m going to JCP… lol kidding

Thank you. And what about the discrepancy between the listings for these towels and the prior ones (GSM different, weight/dimensions same)? Are the only differences in the colors/style, or are they different sizes/weights?

Now don’t ya think “discrepancy” is a loaded word? Why not just ask about the “difference” between the listings?

No, actually, I don’t. There’s nothing “loaded” about it.

There are towels in two different sales. One sale lists the towels as weighing 600 grams per square meter. The other sale lists the towels as weighing 550 grams per square meter. Yet the towels in both sales are stated to have the same weight for a given area. That’s a discrepancy.

It’s a question of fact. I’m implying nothing; any inference you’re drawing is your own.