Microgear Micro RC UFO Flying Saucer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Microgear Micro RC UFO Flying Saucer
$6.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Microgear EC10184 Micro RC UFO Flying Saucer - Random Color

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

These are awesome. They go up and down!

Wacky Toy Flub is this Snap?

three minutes playtime for 20-40 charge time? pass.

I guess this falls into the simple things, simple minds catagory. :slight_smile:

i got 3 of em awhile ago
1’d fan blade broke on the first landing outside (it hit a rock or something and broke)
each package comes with 1 replacement blade
it has taken 2 more crashes, and now for some reason i cant get it to take a charge no matter what position the power switches are in (both the saucer and base)

though they are semi entertaining, i wouldnt buy them again

i have 2 unused atm and plan to break…i mean, play with them… this summer :slight_smile:

I see none sold to anyone in New Mexico. Interesting…

lol. yep.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement. I’ll take none.

oooo! up and down flying saucer toy! uhm no. i considered this for my nephew for a second but i don’t think even he’d play with it.

Are we going to be seeing those japanese knives on kids.woot.com shortly?

ps. I liked the New Mexico comment

These look fun, but are a tad expensive for their value, as some people have said they break easily. If you are looking for short entertainment, meaning NOT long lasting, then go buy them! :slight_smile:

I didn’t mean to post twice but ether this computer I just got from you, Woot, has a problem or the Wootalyzer does.

So why you trying to hide the info/ouestion. Woot?

What info are we hiding?